Seeking for a hands on Branch Supervisor to lead our great team in Warana Branch in a fast moving HVAC international company.
- Full-time Salaried role + Car + Fuel Card + E-tag + Mobile Phone + Laptop
- A successful International Group offering career growth and stability
- Great team of professionals and an inclusive workplace.
Polyaire Pty Ltd is an international manufacturer of quality equipment of HVAC systems supplying air filters, insulated flexible ducting, air grilles and vents, and fittings. Established in 1973, Polyaire headquartered in South Australia, and has 25 branches across Australia with counterparts in Malaysia, and the United Kingdom exporting extensive range of air conditioning products worldwide offering 1,000's of different items under the Polyaire and Zonemaster brands. Polyaire continued growth strategy and business values focus on providing sustainable solutions and comfort to customers in Australia and across different continents.
At Polyaire, we value diversity and inclusive work environment, support capability building and career growth of our people, and expound their full potential as our people is key to the business success. We emphasise on creating a safe work culture where our people enjoy a family-like workplace strongly engaged to get job done in a fast paced and diverse working environment.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Branch Supervisor for our Warana Branch, QLD.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role involves everything from counter and phone sales to inventory/warehouse management and ensuring the smooth running of operations in the branch.
Experience in the air conditioning (or related) industry whilst highly desirable is not essential. You will need to be results driven and highly motivated.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Organise the daily receipt, storage, and despatch of goods.
- Counter sales support and customer service.
- Supervision of branch staff.
- Preparation of reports.
- Monitoring the day-to-day running of the branch in a highly professional manner
- Ensure compliance in OHS Legislation.
Essential criteria of this role:
- Warehousing Experience.
- Proven track record in a supervisory role.
- High level organisational and communication skills.
- Forklift License.
- IT literate.
- Physically fit.
- Ability to deliver Customer Value Proposition.
This position is ideal for a Branch Manager who has managed a small team of personnel and is very "hands on" in style. You will be able to learn technical product easily, communicate and relate to the Trade, prioritise, and juggle work commitments, and have a very “customer centric” attitude.
This is a great opportunity for you to either go to that next level OR take on a new Branch Supervisory role with a successful company - where you are very much influencing the success of the business in the Region. A salary commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful incumbent.